About Me

Sunday, May 22, 2016

TIMELINE






Hello everyone ! 

This post is the last task of the term and we're supposed to write about one of the useful tools we've seen and experienced in the class.. I chose  Timeline for you ! :)
As a beginning, let me describe what timeline is. Timeline is a graphic design displaying a list of events in chronological order.
Timelines enable us to visualize the historical events, daily routines or sth done step by step horizontally on a line.

Let's look at how Timeline welcomes us :


Before start to create your own timeline, you can see  date, time and event timetable examples on this page. 



Now, let's create a daily routine timeline.










By clicking on a point on the line, I create an event box with an image, a label (name/title of the event), a short discription and a full description for printout.




 I click on finish after complete creating all events.













Lastly,as you see, I can save my daily routine timeline or send an e-mail. The document format is PDF. 















No comments:

Post a Comment