About Me

Thursday, April 21, 2016

TALK TO THE WORLD BY USING HELLOTALK

Hi guys ! :) I'm going to talk about an useful application for English language learning. 

If you want to use the language for communication, your grammar and vocabulary knowledge is not sufficient for an efficient communication. So, you need to practice with the people. For example, when I was at 9th grade, I wasn't able to write a long sentence or convey my ideas or even, introduce myself by speaking. Then, my teacher suggested me to acquire penpals from the other parts of the world. I searched and found a website which enables me to chat with people from all over the world. I had so many friends. They were from New Zealand, Poland, Finland, Malaysia, China, Indonesia etc. Also, I had two snail mail friends thanks to that website. But after years, we have an easier way to have friends and practice in English. For example, Hello Talk is an application to talk to the people from all over the world. 

                                      

 You have a profile on Hello Talk. On that screen, your native language and the languages in which you want to practice, your age, gender etc. can be seen. 
 You can add friends but it's not necessary to chat..
 On HelloTalk, it's possible to send voice records,photos,videos and emojis..
 If there is any grammar or vocabulary mistake in your sentences, the person you chat with can write the correct form and you see it. This immediate feedback is important and nice in terms of language improvement. 

Let's go to the app, find me there and start to practice English with me ! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment